Health & Safety

We work safely, or not at all.

Caswell Maintenance Services Limited employ 4 see Risk Management to manage our Health and Safety procedures, ensure all aspects are up to date and to make sure we are aware of current legislation. With a 6 monthly audit, Health and Safety is a priority which is kept fresh with all employees.

We have 6 qualified first aiders on our staff and 90% of our work force, including management, holds construction skills certificates, the remaining 10% are in the process of training.

Health and Safety files are issued for all projects prior to any works being carried out, ensuring all Health and Safety procedures are in place and all equipment is available.

If you wish to know more about our services or would like to arrange a meeting to discuss how we can help you in more detail please contact us.